1. Go to Edinburgh Festival
2. Sort out a summer internship
3. Give vegetarianism a proper go
4. Enter at least one writing competition a month
5. Come off medication
6. Learn how to relax a little more
7. Read some of those novels that are sitting on your shelf
8. Incorporate more lifestyle into blog
Hello there! I wrote myself a resolutions list last year and after having another look at it I'm happy to say I stuck to a lot of the goals! I think it's because I didn't have an lofty unachievable goals like 'Be happier', but instead put all the little things that make you happier or more positive or more successful. The one thing I have never managed is to relax and de-stress, which as much as I am dying to go to Edinburgh Festival, and be a better writer, I think being less of a stress-head will make the next year of my life run a lot smoother. I am also really into making my blog a bit more article-based, if that's how to describe it, I have a lot of ideas in my head, I'm just a bit unsure of how it will be received! Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful NYE, see you next year!
What are your 2013 resolutions?